“Latin texts with only 40 unique words are EXACTLY what the profession needs right now…and we need a lot of them.”
– Stephen Krashen on Rūfus et arma ātra
Rūfus et arma ātra, my latest Latin novella, is available now!
It’s usually bad practice to qualify the difficulty of any particular task, but I can confidently say that this new novella is seriously easy to read. Why? It has short sentences and is written with ONLY 40 words—the lowest word count of currently published novellas (both Latin AND modern)! Rufus is the follow-up to Pīsō Ille Poētulus.
For Purchase Orders and bulk discounts, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise, click on the links below to preview/purchase Rūfus et arma ātra:
1) CANE’s Annual Meeting in Exeter, NH (March 17-18, 2017)
2) My eStore (please purchase from my page on this Amazon-owned self-publishing company, CreateSpace, if you wouldn’t mind signing up for one more thing—I know—but especially if you feel like sending about 70% more in royalties my way…$3.44 vs. $2.05 from Amazon)
3) Amazon (purchase here if you really really really want your Prime free shipping, or just want to shop on Amazon, etc.)
4) Free Preview through Chapter 3 (of 7) with some older illustrations