“Latin texts with only 40 unique words are EXACTLY what the profession needs right now…and we need a lot of them.”
– Stephen Krashen on Rūfus et arma ātra
Rūfus et arma ātra, my latest Latin novella, is available now!
It’s usually bad practice to qualify the difficulty of any particular task, but I can confidently say that this new novella is seriously easy to read. Why? It has short sentences and is written with ONLY 40 words—the lowest word count of currently published novellas (both Latin AND modern)! Rufus is the follow-up to Pīsō Ille Poētulus.
Rūfus et arma ātra is available:
1) CANE’s Annual Meeting in Exeter, NH (March 17-18, 2017)
2) Classroom Set Specials (up to $135 off!)
4) Free Preview through Chapter 3 (of 7) with some older illustrations
5) Email me for Purchase Orders.