Bryce Hedstrom’s La Persona Especial is an excellent team building activity that targets high frequency verbs. Now it’s in Latin. Here’s what to do, in a nutshell:
- Interview one or two students per class throughout the whole year (questions get more and more interesting and complex).
- Check that class understands, talking to and about the student (i.e. Circle statements).
- After discussing and verifying details, students write down what they can remember about the interviewed student in their notebooks.
- After 5 or so students have been interviewed, give a quiz about them (no prep, students just write details about each other).
That’s it. Download these resources:
- DISCIPVLVS ILLVSTRIS poster Updated 10.27.15
- DISCIPVLVS ILLVSTRIS Power Point PPT (24 interview questions, built-in comprehension checks, more open-ended humourous visual support, and interjections) Updated 10.27.15